All Saints Church, North Street (York)
All Saints, North Street, is one of the fine old churches in the historic cathedral city of York.
It is situated in North Street, a little street on the lesser known West side of the River Ouse.
It has a distinctive tower and spire.
All Saints has a very fine collection of mediaeval glass. Much of it was given by Nicholas Blackburn, a prominent local merchant. Pieces given by him contain his letter B.
In the North West window is glass dating from around 1450, and depicting the last fifteen days of the world.
Another window, from around 1350, shows the Adoration of the Magi, the Cruxifixion and the Resurrection.