St. Edmund Hall (Oxford)
St. Edmund Hall is one of the ancient colleges that form Oxford University.
It was founded in 1220 as a residential society for undergraduates and was controlled by Queens College from 1557 to 1937. It now has full college status.
The dedication is to St. Edmund of Abingdon, who was Archbishop of Canterbury and taught at Oxford in the late 12th century.
There is glass by both Edward Burne-Jones and William Morris.