Cutteslowe Park (Oxford)
Cutteslowe Park is an urban park at Oxford.
The main entrance is in Harbord Road.
The park now extends to 84 acres. The City Council bought 61 acres in 1936, 7 acres were added in1937 and another 5 were purchased from the Dean and Chapter of Westminster Abbey in 1938.
It includes a semi-natural wildlife are, formerly used as allotments.
The City of Oxford Society of Model Engineers run a miniature steam railway in the park, having moved from Blenheim Palace in 1988.