St. Helen`s Church (Norwich)
St. Helen`s Church in the Great Hospital, Bishopsgate is one of the many mediaeval churches in the outstanding old city of Norwich.
An ancient foundation, it was rebuilt in around 1480.
The chapel in the South transept has 41 bosses, many connected with the Blessed Virgin Mary.
One of these shows the baby Jesus being handed to Mary by a nurse. This was featured on a postage stamp in 1974.