St. John Tue Brook (Liverpool)
St. John Tue Brook is a suburban church in the Tue Brook district of Liverpool.
It is situated in West Derby Road.
The church is the work of G. F. Bodley, and was built between 18668 and 1870.
The exterior is not especially attractive, but the interior is full of decoration, most of which is by Bodley himself.
Above the chancel arch is a mural of the Crucifixion by Kempe, and there is a fine window depicting St. Ursula and St. Nicholas by Burne-Jones.