St. Georges Hall (Liverpool)
St. Georges Hall is a very impressive public building in the heart of the fabulous city of Liverpool.
It was designed in a neo-classical style by Harvey Lonsdale Elmes and completed in 1854.
It incorporates a concert hall and the assize courts.
Outside are a War Memorial, Queen Victoria Statue and Prince Albert Statue. The last named are both equestrian statues.