St. Agnes Sefton Park (Liverpool)
St. Agnes is a Victorian church in Sefton Park, part of Liverpool.
It is situated in Ullet Road.
The church was funded in 1882 by a wealthy Liverpool stockbroker named Douglas Horsfall, and the architect was John Loughborough Pearson.
The exterior is dark, redbrick and gaunt, but it is light and cheerful inside.
The reredos has a sculpture of seated saints on either side of a Crucifixion. Near the organ there is a rebus of Horsfall, showing a falling horse.